Welcome to Student Ministry! We believe God, the Bible and teenagers are a big deal (in that order) and we strive to make sure that these three things are the main reasons why we do what we do.
Our goal is to unite with families in order to see teenager’s lives transformed by God’s love, Jesus’ obedience to death on a cross and the guidance of the Holy Spirit for daily direction and growth.
Thanks for checking out our page! If you have any questions please contact us.
Regular occurring events that meet in the Student Building.
- Sunday School for Middle School and High School students on Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday night worship and small groups at 6:15 p.m.
- Parent Connection Meetings the first Sunday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
Student Choir is held during the school months and meets on Sunday afternoons at 4:30 p.m. in the Choir Room located in the sanctuary.
SNAC is the 3rd Sunday of each month from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Locations vary! Information is given out on that Sunday.
2018 Big Events!
- Mission Trip – June 3 – 9
- Choir Trip – June 18 – 22
- Summer Camp – July 1 – 5
- Rock the Universe – September 7 – 9
Fundraisers are held throughout the year for students to participate in to raise money for these trips.